Masques have often acted as a savoir for skin issues and if such masques are infused with natural ingredients and come from your most-trusted skin care brand, then you don’t have to think twice!So today, I am going to review a new launch by Deyga which is their Turmeric healing face mask
Product Claim/Product Description
Made with golden luxury, obtained from our farms in Erode, our Turmeric Face Mask is perfect to help improve your skin’s health! Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help rejuvenate your skin and bring out its natural glow. It can help improve collagen production as well.
600 INR for 200ml
Vetiver hydrosol, pure aloe vera, turmeric, Vegetable glycerin, Guar gum, Geo guard ECT (ECOCERT/COSMOS approved preservative)
My Experience with Deyga Turmeric healing face mask
Packaging: This turmeric face mask from deyga comes in a simple jar with a black screw-on cap.
Texture: It’s a smooth gel with bits of turmeric powder. This gel has the consistency of jelly face mask and it dries down completely once applied to the face and kept on for 20 minutes. I do experience a calming effect on my skin when the mask is on.
Smell: Since this baby has loads of turmeric, I was expecting the product to have extremely strong turmeric aroma, but it does not smell like that! It’s a pleasant mild turmeric scent, which I love. Definitely it will not bother sensitive nose.
Effects on my skin: I am amazed! This mask reduces pores in a snap! My skin feels so much tighter and rejuvenated after using this masque. The turmeric healing face mask from deyga imparts that beautiful glow to the face by getting rid of the dead skin. It also washes away excess sebum production. I have sensitive skin around my lips, normally other over the counter turmeric face masks burn my skin around lips but guess what this face mask doesn’t irritate my skin even a bit.
Pros of Deyga Turmeric healing face mask
- Did not cause any breakouts – this is a deal breaker for me otherwise.
- Reduces sebum and dries existing breakouts within few applications itself.
- Mild scent.
- Holds true to all its claims
- Makes skin very soft and smooth after every application.
- Can be washed off effortlessly without any residue.
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Contains healing natural ingredients.
- Just a little goes a long way.
- Free of parabens.
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Not tested on animals.
- Easily available online
Cons of Deyga Turmeric healing face mask
- Leaves a yellow tinge once rinsing your skin which is usual with authentic turmeric based mask